Nursing and Allied Health
What’s on your travel bucket-list?
Being an AB Staffing Nurse or Allied Health Traveler means much more than just going to a new assignment. It means traveling across the United States seeing places others dream about. From working in the bottom of the Grand Canyon, to hiking in Glacier Park, to dining your nights away in San Francisco, ABSS has assignments in some of the most beautiful and reserved areas across the nation.
More Than Just A Staffing Firm
In addition to working in such places, AB employees receive a rich benefit plan and top pay while on assignment.
Other great benefits include:
- Work with a privately-owned company that retains 94.6% of its providers through excellent pay, fantastic customer service, and loyalty.
- Professional Liability Insurance provided by AB Staffing Solutions.
- Coordinate your assignment through one Recruiter and one Credentialer during your entire relationship with AB. We will look after you while you look after your patients.
- Work with a leader in Federal and Rural Healthcare Recruitment.
- Access to a self-signup job portal where you can search jobs or have them emailed directly to you based on your experience and preferences. You can also elect to receive monthly newsletters, articles, and educational material pertinent to your industry.
- AB Staffing has partnerships with housing and travel companies throughout the US to handle your logistic needs.
- Hundreds of assignments that will accept any state license.